San Clemente Pier Metrolink Station
615 Avenida Victoria
San Clemente, CA 92672
Oceanside Metrolink Station
235 S Tremont St.
Oceanside, CA 92054
Downtown Santa Monica Metro Station
402 Colorado Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Cool down at the beach by taking So-Cal’s hottest transportation option, Metrolink. Leave your car and worries behind by taking Metrolink’s OC and IEOC lines to San Clemente beach!
Santa Monica photo by Fritz Crittle
Cool down at the beach by taking So-Cal’s hottest transportation option, Metrolink. Don’t worry about traffic! Leave your car and worries behind by taking Metrolink’s Orange County or Inland Empire-Orange County lines to the coast. Just exit at the San Clemente Pier Metrolink Station and the Oceanside Metrolink Station to enjoy two of California’s finest beaches. You can also take Metrolink to L.A. Union Station and transfer onto the Red/Purple Lines and the new Expo Line to the Santa Monica beaches starting May 20, 2016.
Metrolink train tickets can be purchased at a Ticket Vending Machine (TVM) at any Metrolink train station. More info: http://metrolinktrains.com/ticketspricing/
Use Metrolink's $10 Weekend Day Pass on either Saturday or Sunday for unlimited rides systemwide!
Metrolink's Weekend Day Pass allows for unlimited transfers on the Metro light rail and subways.
- If you want to stay later, check Amtrak for additional service. You will have to buy an additional ticket to board Amtrak.
- Metrolink’s Rail 2 Rail® program allows Metrolink Monthly Pass holders along the Orange County corridor to travel on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains within the station pairs of their pass at no additional charge, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Bikes are allowed on ALL Metrolink train cars.
- Remember: if riding Amtrak, Metrolink Monthly Pass holders will not be allowed to board a bike without purchasing an Amtrak ticket and reserving the bike slot space in advance.
- Use your Metrolink ticket to transfer for free onto any of Metro's subways or light rail.
- Take Metrolink Orange County/IEOC Lines to San Clemente Pier Metrolink Station
- Exit at San Clemente Pier Metrolink Station
- Head northwest on Avenida Victoria
- Go down steps
- Walk underneath overpass
- Arrive at beach
Oceanside North Strand
- Take Metrolink Orange County/IEOC Lines to Oceanside Metrolink Station
- Exit at Oceanside Metrolink Station
- Head west onto Tyson St.
- Arrive at the beach
Santa Monica (starting May 20, 2016)
- Take any six of seven Metrolink trains to L.A. Union Station
- Transfer onto the Metro Red or Purple Line heading toward North Hollywood or Wilshire/Western
- Exit at 7th Street/Metro Center Station and walk upstairs to the Expo Line platform
- Take the Metro Expo Line towards Santa Monica
- Exit at the Downtown Santa Monica Station
- Walk four blocks down Colorado Ave. toward the beach