943 N Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Metrolink is proud to continue the New Year celebration with the annual Chinatown Golden Dragon Parade in downtown Los Angeles. Join us and thousands more for this community tradition and watch the floats, marching bands and the famous Dragon Dance.
Admission is free and open to all ages.
- On the 4th, Metrolink will be handing out limited edition commemorative Lunar New Year paper trains at L.A. Union Station.
Only 1,000 special Year of the Rooster paper trains have been produced and will be available until supplies run out.
- Take Metrolink to L.A. Union Station
- Follow signs to transfer to the Metro Gold Line
- Take the Metro Gold Line toward APU/Citrus College and exit Chinatown Station
- Walk West toward N. Broadway on College Street to the parade route
- Parade Route: Hill Street at Temple toward Bernard. Right on Bernard, right on Broadway back to Broadway & Temple.
On February 4, 2017 Metrolink is offering additional Special Service trains to accommodate passengers on the Orange County Line.