Metrolink will have a schedule change effective April 22, 2012 in conjunction with an Amtrak schedule change that took effect April 1, 2013. A PDF version of the new schedule is below, and printed schedules will be available the week of April 15th.
Below are the Metrolink changes compared to the current October 1, 2012 Metrolink published schedule.
SAN BERNARDINO LINE - MONDAY thru FRIDAY SERVICE
- Train 383 will arrive into Los Angeles at 6:47am.
ORANGE COUNTY LINE - MONDAY thru FRIDAY SERVICE
- Train 609 will depart Oceanside, San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano three minutes later; at 3:26pm, 3:49pm and 3:59pm respectively.
ORANGE COUNTY LINE - WEEKEND SERVICE
- Train 660 will depart each station five minutes earlier and arrive in Oceanside at 11:02 am.
INLAND EMPIRE-ORANGE COUNTY LINE – MONDAY thru FRIDAY SERVICE
- Train 803 will arrive into Oceanside at 7:14 am.
- Train 850 will depart Oceanside two minutes later at 7:37 am.
VENTURA COUNTY LINE – MONDAY thru FRIDAY SERVICE
- Shared Metrolink / Amtrak train 761 will depart Chatsworth five minutes later at 8:32 am.
- Shared Metrolink / Amtrak train 768 will depart 3-5 minutes later at all station stops and arrive into Los Angeles at 9:35 am.