Moreno Valley / March Field Station
- From the 215 Fwy. South:
- Exit at Alessandro Blvd.
- Turn right onto E. Alessandro Blvd.
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Meridian Pkwy.
- Station will be on the right.
- From the 215 Fwy. North:
- Take the Cactus Ave exit toward March Arb.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Cactus Ave W/Meridian Pkwy.
- Turn left onto Cactus Ave.
- Turn right onto Meridian Pkwy.
- Station will be on the left.
- Complimentary commuter parking will be available.
- 257 regular parking spaces
- 35 carpool spaces
- 24 handicap spaces
- Total parking spaces: 316
- Overnight parking allowed, by permission and with security notification.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- 5 bike racks (5 bikes/rack)
- Vending machine
- Public phone
- Emergency phone
- Riverside Transit Agency (RTA) Buses
Station Owner and Operator
Riverside County Transportation Commission
4080 Lemon Street, 3rd Floor
Riverside, CA 92502-2208
For station maintenance and repair: (951) 787-7141
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.