Perris - Downtown Station
- From the 215 Fwy. South:
- Take the D St exit.
- Continue onto N. D St.
- Turn right onto W. San Jacinto Ave.
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto S. C St.
- Station will be on the left.
- From the 215 Fwy. North:
- Take the CA-74 W exit toward Perris/Lake Elsinore.
- Turn left onto CA-74 W/Redlands Ave (signs for Perris/Elsinore/California 74 W).
- Turn right onto E. 4th St.
- Turn right onto S. C St.
- Station will be on the right.
- Complimentary commuter parking will be available.
- 318 regular parking spaces
- 28 carpool spaces
- 46 handicap spaces
- Total parking spaces: 392
- Overnight parking allowed, by permission and with security notification.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phone
- Emergency phone
- Riverside Transit Agency (RTA) Buses
Station Owner and Operator
Riverside County Transportation Commission
4080 Lemon Street, 3rd Floor
Riverside, CA 92502-2208
For station maintenance and repair: (951) 787-7141
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.