Perris - South Station
- From the 215 Fwy. South:
- Take the CA-74 W exit toward 4th St.
- Turn right onto CA-74 W/Redlands Ave.
- Continue straight onto S. Redlands Ave.
- Turn right onto E. Ellis Ave.
- Sharp left onto Case Rd.
- From the 215 Fwy. North:
- Take the CA-74 E exit toward Hemet.
- Turn right onto CA-74 W.
- Turn left onto Bonnie Dr.
- Continue onto Mapes Rd.
- Slight right onto Case Rd.
- Complimentary commuter parking will be available.
- 589 regular parking spaces
- 70 carpool spaces
- 40 handicap spaces
- Total parking spaces: 699
- Overnight parking allowed, by permission and with security notification.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- 10 bike racks (5 bikes/rack)
- Vending machine
- Public phone
- Emergency phone
- Riverside Transit Agency (RTA) Buses
Station Owner and Operator
Riverside County Transportation Commission
4080 Lemon Street, 3rd Floor
Riverside, CA 92502-2208
For station maintenance and repair: (951) 787-7141
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.