ANTELOPE VALLEY LINE FARE DISCOUNT
Riding on Metrolink is already the relaxing alternative to driving. Now your commute to work or play is more affordable!
Antelope Valley Line customers will receive a 25% discount on One-Way, Round-Trip, 7-Day and Monthly Passes. Students, Seniors, and Active Military save even more with discounts up to 50%.
This promotional discount is funded by the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority and is now a permanent discount for riders.
Purchasing the discounted tickets/passes:
- Monthly passes can be purchased through Metrolink Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs) and at the Metrolink Ticket Windows.
- Mobile tickets/passes and 7-Day, Round-Trip, and One-Way tickets are available for purchase.
- Future dated tickets can be purchased.
- Antelope Valley Line discounted fares are valid for travel on all Ventura County Line trains between Downtown Burbank, Glendale and Los Angeles Union Station.
- The discount only applies to fares where the beginning and ending stations are located on the Antelope Valley Line. Tickets and passes with transfers do not qualify for a discount.
- The discount does not apply to the Metrolink $10 Weekend Day Pass or special tickets like Dodgers train passes.
Metrolink can take you to many of your favorite Southern California destinations including Olvera Street, Dodger Stadium, Exposition Park, LA Live and much more!
If you travel on the weekends, Metrolink offers a $10 Weekend Day Pass good for travel on Saturday or Sunday.
The Antelope Valley Line operates train service from Lancaster to Los Angeles.
Click on the links below to view detailed station and connecting transit information:
- Vincent Grade/Acton
- Via Princessa
- Santa Clarita
- Sylmar/San Fernando
- Sun Valley
- Burbank Airport - North (AV Line): Now Open!
- Burbank - Downtown
- L.A. Union Station