LOS ANGELES – On Monday, October 8, Metrolink will act on customer feedback and make minor changes to schedules on its Ventura County, Orange County and Inland Empire-Orange County lines to improve service. The changes offer more convenience with continued great value.
Additionally, a number of Amtrak’s Pacific Surfliner trains will have different weekday and weekend schedules, which may affect riders who use Amtrak service along the Orange County and Ventura County lines.
Schedules for the Metrolink Antelope Valley, Riverside, 91/Perris Valley and San Bernardino lines will remain the same.
Schedule changes are below. For printable schedule click here
Ventura County Line:
- Ventura County Line trains 904 and 909 are new midday roundtrip service to Burbank Airport – South station.
- VC trains 904, 906, 908, 909, 911 and 913 renumbered to accommodate the added service.
Orange County Line:
- Metrolink Orange County Line train 682 will depart Union Station 4 minutes earlier at 6:46 a.m. to accommodate Amtrak schedule changes.
Inland Empire-Orange County Lines:
- Trains 802, 803, 807 and 812 schedules will adjust up to five minutes earlier at the Anaheim Canyon or San Bernardino stations to improve on-time performance in coordination with freight trains.
- Train 809 will arrive 2 minutes later at the Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo station to accommodate a modified Amtrak schedule.
Antelope Valley Line
91/Perris Valley Line
San Bernardino Line
- A564 departs 23 minutes earlier on weekdays from Los Angeles and is renumbered to A1564 on weekends.
- A565 is renumbered to A1565 and will operate 12 minutes earlier on weekends.
- A573 will operate as A1573 on weekends.
- A579 will operate 7 minutes later on weekdays and will have the same weekend schedule but be renumbered A1579 on weekends.
- A584 will be renumbered to A1584 on weekends and operate different schedules south of Oceanside.
- A769 will operate 23 minutes earlier from Oceanside and have different weekend and weekday schedules with weekend trains renumbered A569 on weekdays and A1573 on weekends.
- A769 will no longer operate between Los Angeles and Oxnard.
- A572 will operate 26 minutes earlier on weekdays and will be renumbered to A1572 on weekends.
Monthly Pass holders on Metrolink’s Orange County and Ventura County lines can take advantage of the Rail 2 Rail® program, which allows for travel on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains between pass station pairs at no additional charge.
For more information about Metrolink, please visit www.metrolinktrains.com.
ABOUT METROLINK (www.metrolinktrains.com)
Metrolink is Southern California's regional commuter rail service in its 25th year of operation. Metrolink is governed by The Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA), a joint powers authority made up of an 11-member board representing the transportation commissions of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties. Metrolink operates seven routes through a six-county, 538 route-mile network. Metrolink’s passengers travel approximately 441 million miles each year, making Metrolink the second busiest public transportation provider in Southern California. Metrolink is the third largest commuter rail agency in the United States based on directional route miles and the eighth largest based on annual ridership.