Since 1992, Metrolink has provided Southern California drivers a safe, convenient alternative to driving. As drivers choose Metrolink, traffic is relieved and air quality is improved.
Metrolink is governed by the Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA), a joint powers authority made up of an 11-member board representing the transportation commissions of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties. Metrolink trains operate on seven routes across a six-county, 538 route-mile network, which includes a portion of northern San Diego County.
Mission, Vision & Values
Our mission is to provide safe, efficient, dependable and on-time transportation service that offers outstanding customer experience and enhances quality of life.
Our vision is to be Southern California’s preferred transportation system built upon safety, reliability, customer service, leading-edge technology and seamless connectivity.
- Safety: Safety is foundational.
- People: Everything we do demonstrates an appreciation for quality of life, and every act values the lives of our employees, contractor co-workers, customers, and communities.
- Quality: We operate on best practices and principles with a continued focus on providing high-quality service to our customers every day on every ride.
- Efficiency: As responsible stewards of public funds, we embrace innovative solutions and continuous improvement for the lowest cost and most efficient operations.
- Growth: We continuously seek creative, progressive, and collaborative solutions to promote investment, develop partnerships, and increase capacity to improve the mobility of Southern Californians.