PASSES & TICKETS
For a single one-way trip from the origin station to the destination station. The trip must begin on the date and prior to expiration time printed on the front of the ticket. You can buy paper One-Way tickets for a future date, up to 1 year in advance from the Ticket Vending Machines.
Three hours from the time of purchase.
One-way mobile and print at home tickets expire at 3 a.m. following the date of purchase.
Round-trip same day:
Valid for a round-trip from and to the origin station and destination station marked on ticket. The first leg of the trip is valid for three hours from the time of purchase. The return ticket is valid for travel anytime on the same day as the first leg of the trip or until 3 a.m. the following day. You can buy a paper round-trip ticket for a future date, up to 1 year in advance from the ticket vending machines. Future dated tickets are valid on the two dates printed on the ticket.
Travel must begin within three hours from time of purchase, and end that same day. Ideal for infrequent travelers who complete their trip in one day. Round-trip mobile tickets expire at 3 a.m. following the date of purchase.
This pass is good for unlimited systemwide travel either Saturday or Sunday. The Weekend Day Pass is accepted for free transfers to connecting transit services, except Amtrak.
The $10 Weekend Day Pass is available for purchase only on Saturday or Sunday. The Weekend Day Pass expires at 3am following the date of purchase.
Valid for unlimited travel during a consecutive seven-day period between station pairs starting on the day when the pass is purchased.
Valid for unlimited rides in a calendar month on Metrolink.
- Valid for unlimited travel between the origin and destination stations during the calendar month printed on the pass.
- Monthly Passes are also valid for unlimited systemwide travel after 7:00 p.m. on Friday until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday.
- For Metrolink holiday service dates, Monthly Passes are valid for unlimited systemwide travel.
- Monthly Pass holders can take advantage of the Rail 2 Rail® program to ride both Metrolink and Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains between the station pair printed on the ticket.
- Monthly Passes are sold from the 25th of the current month to the 14th of the new month. Passes are non-transferable. Do not laminate, cut, or photocopy.
Some Metrolink tickets can be used on more than one line.
Riverside Line Riders
You are allowed to ride the San Bernardino or 91/Perris Valley Lines between stations of equal or lesser distance.
91/Perris Valley Line Riders
You are allowed to ride the Riverside Line between stations of equal or lesser distance.
Inland Empire-Orange County Line Riders
You are allowed to ride the 91/Perris Valley Line between stations of equal or lesser distance with an origin and destination between Corona and Riverside.
For the San Bernardino and Riverside lines, the origin or the destination station must be located in Riverside or San Bernardino County. Inland Empire-Orange County Line tickets with origins or destinations that are in Orange County are not reciprocal with the 91/Perris Valley and Riverside Lines. For more details about our Multi-Line Tickets and Reciprocal Station Reciprocity, please see this document.