Phone charging stations
- Complimentary parking is available at the ARTIC station.
- Please visit http://articinfo.com/ride-plan-your-trip/auto-parking or call 714-385-5100 for details about parking.
- Station Building Hours:
- 6:00am - 12:00am, Monday - Friday
- 6:00am - 12:00am, Weekends/Holidays
- Platforms are open for all train arrivals and departures
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles will board from track 1 platform.
- Trains traveling towards Oceanside will board from track 2 platform.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) & Station Link
- ART Anaheim Resort Transportation Route 15 operates to Anaheim and Disneyland® Resort every 30 minutes. ART provides a free service to Disneyland® Resort, The Anaheim Convention Center and all surrounding Anaheim Resort Hotels. A valid Metrolink and/or Amtrak ticket must be presented upon boarding.
- Megabus.com (separate fare required)
- Greyhound (separate fare required)
- Tres Estrellas de Oro long-distance buses (separate fare required)
Rail 2 Rail
- Rail 2 Rail offers Metrolink Monthly Pass Holders additional travel options on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains. Click on Rail 2 Rail for more details.
City of Anaheim / Lincoln Property Company
Address:2626 E. Katella Avenue Suite 200
Anaheim CA 92806