Metrolink Schedule Update
San Bernardino Express Trains and Arrow Trains Schedule Adjustment
Starting Monday, Feb. 13, we will implement a schedule adjustment on the San Bernardino Line. This change will impact the San Bernardino Express trains and Arrow trains as follows:
- San Bernardino Line Express train 381 will now depart Redlands-Downtown station three minutes earlier at 5:55 a.m. arriving at San Bernardino - Depot at 6:15 a.m.
- San Bernardino Line Express train 382 will now arrive at Redlands-Downtown station three minutes later at 7:06 p.m.
- Arrow train 3801 will now depart Redlands-University station at 4:59 a.m. and arrive at San Bernardino-Downtown station at 5:22 a.m.
- Arrow train 3802 will now depart seven minutes earlier from San Bernardino-Downtown station at 5:30 a.m. and arrive at Redlands-University station at 5:52 a.m.
- Check schedules for trains 3800, 3802, 3804, 3806, 3808, 3810, 3812, 3814, 3820, 3828, 3830, 3832, 3834, 3836, 3838, 3840, 3842, and 3844 as station stops may have shifted by one to two minutes.
No other Metrolink service lines have adjustments.
View our updated schedule
Select your origin and destination
General Schedule Questions
Schedule adjustments occur to improve transit connectivity and synchronize train movements to reduce delays.
No, not all lines will have changes. Adjustments effective February 13 wil only affect the San Bernardino Line express trains and the Arrow service.
San Bernardino line adjustments will begin on Monday, February 13. Printed timetables will be updated and available on all trains and can be downloaded here or details are available above.
Currently, we do not know when we will add more service. Metrolink is monitoring our current ridership levels. We continue to assess ridership demands as we consider future schedule changes.
We would really like to hear your feedback about Metrolink’s train schedules. Please click on the survey link below and share your opinion with us.